Sorry for the long hiatus. It has been an eventful 2016 and 2017. New job, new school, new stuff animals (say hi to Gregory), etc . . .
This is just a quick update on what has been going on in the life of one woman born in the year of the Dragon:
- Taking an editing course at the University of Washington.
- Started a new job at the Kinokuniya Bookstore in Seattle.
- Experienced snow for the first time in my life.
- Adjusting to new schedules and commutes.
- Preparing for a friend’s wedding in July.
- Preparing for a family trip to Hawaii.
- Trying to find time to write between a full time job and part time school.
… When I list it like that it feels more overwhelming somehow.
BUT with all the changes, my love of writing, books, and comics continues to grow.
Here are some photos of my weird adventures: